Brand Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Brand Ambassador Terms & Conditions
Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! Our company is dedicated to providing the best service for you. Since we don’t know every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to QK Kids Fashion.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the Company.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older (please ask your parents to create an account for you)
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Be in good standing with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Own social media accounts
As a brand ambassador of the company you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s services/products
- Promote your unique promo code to increase sales for the Company
- Collaborate with other ambassadors when required
- Occasionally attend events, if requested by the Company.
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectional content - subject to the sole direction of the Company.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and the Company.
The ambassador may used text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
I grant permission to QK Kids Fashion, its agents, and its employees the irrevocable and unrestricted right to post, share, promote, and market photographs and video taken of my child for any lawful purpose including publication, promotion, illustration, advertising, trade, commercial or historical archive in any manner or in any medium by QK Kids Fashion. I hereby release QK Kids Fashion and its legal representatives from liability for any violation or claims relating to said images or video.
Furthermore, I grant permission to use the statements, testimonials, or reviews of my child, myself, or my family members given during an interview, survey or evaluation with or without my name for the purpose of advertising, commercial and publicity without restriction to time limit or geographic area. I waive my right, my child’s rights, and my family’s rights to any and all compensation stemming from the use of these materials.
The ambassador will be paid 20% of every sale generated through their promo code.
Commission payment will be in the form of store credit.
This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote the Company’s services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
The company grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
The company may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with the company with written notice of 30 days.
You expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program