Instagram Feature FAQ
How to get Featured on our Instagram page? @qkkidsfashion
Follow our simple 3-step process:
- Take photos wearing the purchased item(s) from QK Kids Fashion
- Use the best (3) photos to create a post tagging us (@QKkidsfashion) directly in the post caption and most importantly under the photo where it states "tag people"
- Meet photo quality requirements:
- Item visible and not covered up
- Sharp quality (no blurry, no excessive filters, no text or emotes)
- Nice background (clean or nature; nothing distracting or messy)
- Clear focus on the ambassador and the QK Kids Fashion item(s)
- Unedited, uncropped, no bezel or frames
If your post and picture do not reflect the above guidelines we wont be able to consider featuring you on our page.
How can I verify if I did everything correctly? Check our Tag Grid for the post you created.
What if I don't see my post on the QK Kids Fashion Tag Grid? If you don't see your post on our Tag Grid, then you failed to tag us in the photo properly. Only submissions which are visible on our Tag Grid will be considered for features.
Is there an order we will be featured in? Feature order will be at the discretion of QK Kids Fashion. You will receive a notification when tagged in your feature.
Can I be featured multiple times? Every item purchased will get its own feature; subject to opportunities for separate posts.